With nearly 25 years’ experience in practice, Luke Metson is a Partner in our Audit team.
Luke’s main areas of experience and expertise are working on international groups, large corporates, and owner-managed businesses, guiding them through operational and strategic change, and supporting their general compliance requirements.
Luke’s technical ability has been gained from being:
- A Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- An ICAEW Licenced Practitioner for ATOL Reporting Accountant purposes
- A Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chairman of the DFK UK & Ireland Audit Committee
- A former member of the ICAEW’s Practitioners Services Committee
Luke also has experience in corporate transactions, assisting due diligence and valuation assignments.