We invite you to join us on Thursday 23rd February 2023 at 8:30am for this pre-5th April Tax planning session which will be held at 30 City Road, EC1Y 2AB and hosted by our team of tax experts.
During this session we will be taking a look at the following areas of tax:
- The effect of the new 25% corporation tax rate from 1 April 2023
- The SME R&D bombshell
- The new basis for taxing self-employed and partnership profits – action for now and for 2023/24
- £1M AIA/capital allowances
- Preparing for Making Tax Digital for Income Tax from 6/2/2024
- Freezing of tax allowances and bands
- Personal tax savings via pensions/Gift Aid/SEIS/EIS/VCT
- Capital taxes – Capital Gains Tax/Inheritance Tax – where next?
- Salary/dividends/drawings post 6 April 2023
- Tax efficient school fee planning
8.30am – Registration desk opens and continental breakfast
9.00am – Welcome and session starts
9.50am – Q&A session followed by networking and meeting our team
10.30am – Close
We hope you are able to join us and we look forward to welcoming you at 30 City Road, EC1Y 2AB.
We are holding our traditional post Budget breakfast on 21 March when our tax team will take a look at the Chancellor’s announcement and discuss how this will impact upon you and your business. Register to join us and find out more here.