During this year-end tax planning session, Gravita’s Tax Partner, Nigel May, took a look at a number of tax areas. Video recordings found below [41 minutes total].
- The effect of the new 25% corporation tax rate from 1 April 2023
- The new basis for taxing self-employed and partnership profits
- £1M AIA/capital allowances
- Preparing for Making Tax Digital for Income Tax
- Freezing of tax allowances and bands
- Personal tax savings via pensions/gift aid/SEIS/EIS/VCT
- Capital taxes – CGT/IHT – where next?
- Salary/dividends/drawings post 6 April 2023
- Tax efficient school fee planning
Recording – Part 1 – Year-end tax planning
Recording – Part 2 – Year-end tax planning